Realty firm Ashiana Housing announced Q1FY23 Result :
- Villas launched in Tarang, Bhiwadi and Shops launched in Amantaran, Jaipur.
- Value of Area Booked recorded at INR 152.14 Crores (Q1FY23) vs INR 185.57 Crores (Q4FY22).
- Average realization went up to Rs 4557 per sq. ft. in Q1FY23 as compared to 4093 Rs per sq. ft. in Q4FY22.
- Area constructed was at 3.85 lakhs sq ft in Q1FY23 vs 5.07 lakh Sq. ft. (Q4FY22) and 2.89 lakh Sq. ft. (Q1FY22).
- Pre-tax operating cash flows was positive at INR 27.72 Crores (Q1FY23) vs positive at INR 27.48 Crores (Q4FY22)
- Total Revenue increased to INR 81.22 Crs (Q1FY23) vs INR 78.28 Crs in Q4FY22 due to higher deliveries in AHL (1.68 lsft vs 1.14 lsft). TCI also improved to positive INR 10.29 Crs (Q1FY23) vs positive INR 9.22 Crs (Q4FY22).
- New land parcel acquired in Jaipur, Bhankrota of 8.08 acres in Q1FY23. Total potential saleable area in this parcel will bearound 6.5 Lakhs sq ft.
- Delay in deliveries by a quarter (vis a vis expected customer handover date) expected in 8 projects: Nirmay Phase4,Tarang Phase 3, Anmol Phase2, Ashiana Amantaran Phase 1 and 2, Ashiana Daksh Phase 1 and 2, Umang Phase 5
- Aditya Phase 1 will be delivered a quarter earlier than expected customer handover date