Construction & Engineering firm Ircon International announced Q1FY23 Result :
- Q1FY23 Revenue up by 76% YoY at Rs. 2068 Crore; PAT jumps 62% YoY at Rs.145 Crore.
- Total Income increased to Rs.2,068 Crore as against Rs.1,176 Crore in Q1FY22.
- Revenue from operations increased to Rs.2,002 Crore as against Rs.1,142 Crore in Q1FY22.
- Core EBITDA increased to Rs.173 Crore as compared to Rs.119 Crore in Q1FY22.
- PAT stands at Rs.145 Crore as compared to Rs.89 Crore in Q1FY22.
- EPS stands at Rs.1.54 per Equity share of the Face Value Rs.2 per share.