Poonawalla Fincorp Announced Q1FY23 Result :
- Poonawalla Fincorp consolidated PAT jumps 118% to Rs 141 Cr in Q1FY23
- AUM up 22.4% YoY at Rs 17,660 Cr | NS3 down to 0.95%
- Assets Under Management (AUM) for Q1FY23 increased to Rs 17,660 Cr, recording a growth of 22.4% YoY and 6.5% QoQ respectively while disbursements stood at Rs 3,436 Cr, growing by 98.3% YoY and 3% QoQ.
- Organic disbursements grew by 27% in Q1FY23 QoQ.
- NIM stood at 9.5% as of Q1FY23, an improvement of 155 Bps YoY.
- Consolidated PAT for Q1FY23 stood at Rs 141 Cr up 118% YoY and 18.5% QoQ
Commenting on Poonawalla Fincorp’s performance, CA Abhay Bhutada, Managing Director, Poonawalla Fincorp said “We have had a great start to this financial year. Our execution excellence has ensured that this quarter(Q1FY23) has been better than last quarter(Q4FY22). Strong disbursements, on the back of excellent organic disbursement growth, is a validation of our business model. We have worked across the functions to get a multiplier effect on efforts, further leading to ‘strengthening of our strengths’ and ‘weakening of our weaknesses’. The distribution is diversified, the processes are digitized, the credit underwriting stands strengthened along with best-in-class collection and risk management practices. With ticks on all the right boxes, we are now truly into the growth phase as per our ‘Consolidate, Grow and Lead’ strategy. We will continue our rigor on execution, investment in people, building technology and a strong retail consumer franchise. We are well on course to deliver an exceptional performance.”