- The Group Turnover and PAT of Oil India Limited for the Half year ended 30th, September 2021 have increased to Rs.13,456 crore and Rs. 2,668.93 Crore, respectively as compared to corresponding period last year.
- The Company's Profit After Tax (PAT) in Q2 2021-22 is Rs. 504.46 crore vis-a-vis Rs. 238.95 crore in Q2 2020-21. For the half year ended on 30th September 2021 PAT is Rs. 1,012.40 crore vis-a-vis loss of Rs. 9.66 crore for the half year ended 30th September 2020.
- The Company's EBITDA in Q2 2021-22 is Rs.1280.99 crore vis-a-vis Rs. 848.48 crore in Q2 2020-21 and EBITDA for the half year ended on 30th September 2021 is Rs. 2577.91 crore vis-a-vis Rs. 1176.24 crore for the half year ended 30th September 2020
- EPS has increased to Rs. 4.65 per share in Q2 2021-22 as compared to Rs. 2.20 in Q2 2020-21. For the half year ended on 30th September 2021 EPS is Rs. 9.34 per share vis-a-vis negative EPS of Rs. 0.09 per share for the half year ended 30th September 2020.
- Board of OIL has recommended an interim dividend of Rs. 3.50 per share for 2021-22
- Average Crude Oil price realization for Q2 2021 - 22 is USD 71.35 / bbl vis-a-vis USD 42.75 / bbl for Q2 of 2020-21, increased by 66.90%. Crude Oil price realization for the half year ended 30th September 2021 is USD 69.28/ bbl vis-a-vis USD 36.48/ bbl for the half year ended 30th September, 2020, increased by 89.91%
- The Crude Oil and Natural Gas production in Q2 2021-22 have improved by 1.78% and 26.38%, respectively as compared to Q2 2020-21.