- Consolidated Net profit for Q2FY22 at Rs 1,147 crores upby 73% from Rs 663 crores in Q2FY21
- NIM steady at 4.07%, Net NPA stable at 0.80% and ROA at 1.29% for Q2FY22
- Fee income at Rs 1,838 crores from Rs 1,554 crores (up by 18% YOY); Core Fee at Rs 1,506 crores up by 42% YOY
- Healthy growth in Deposits, up by 21% YOY to Rs 2,75,288 crores in Q2FY22 from Rs 2,27,884 crores, Saving Deposit grew by 46% YOY to Rs 83,276 crores from Rs 57,073 crores
- CRAR for Q2FY22 up at 17.37% (including PAT at 18.06%) as against 16.55% for Q2FY21.
- NIM at 4.07%, Net NPAs at 0.80%, Provision Coverage ratio at 72%, Capital adequacy ratio (CRAR) at 17.37% and Liquidity Coverage Ratio at 148% underscore the strength of operating performance, resilient liquidity buffers and adequacy of capital.
- The Bank's consolidated financial results include the financial results of its wholly owned subsidiary, Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited (BFIL), a business correspondent (BC) of the Bank involved in originating small ticket MFI loans, for the Bank.