23.60 -0.10 (-0.42%)
191.7K NSE+BSE Volume
NSEJul 26, 2021 03:31 PM
Latest broker research reports with buy, sell, hold recommendations along with forecast target prices and upside. Browse thousands of reports and search by company or the broker.
|Summary||Date||Stock||Broker||Price at Reco.||Target||Price at reco|
Change since reco(%)
|2018-03-05||Vivimed Labs Ltd. +||KRChoksey||76.15||134.00||76.15 (-69.01%)||Buy|
Vivimed Labs Limited (VIVIMEDLAB), is an integrated pharma player having a strong presence across the value chain by leveraging its proven expertise in the realm of chemistry. It has a wide portfolio in API, Branded generics and is a a world leader in the development of innovative photochromic dyes. The Company has 11 manufacturing plants (eight domestic and three overseas) across three continents. The pharmaceutical segment contributes 72% to the total sales while the remaining 28% is contributed by the speciality chemical segment. The company has entered into a 50:50 joint collaboration with Strides Shashun to develop and commercialize various ANDA in the US which will give a boost to the company's topline. This JV has a potential to garner revenues of INR 5000 Mn over FY18E-FY21E.Going forward, the company plans to increase its ANDA filings and CRAMS business along with optimum utilization of installed capacity which will help to scale-up the business. Going forward, we believe that increasing demand of low cost drugs will...
|2015-11-20||Vivimed Labs Ltd. +||Karvy||364.60||443.00||364.60 (-93.53%)||Target met||Buy|
Strengthening balance sheet and trickle down to P&L: Vivimed Labs has morphed into a Pharma led company, built on its strong base in speciality chemicals. The company now operates across API, Research and Formulations assets acquired in last 4 years, which has tested the balance sheet. The company has sold 30% of its speciality chemicals (Spchem) segment for Rs.3800 Mn, which will be utilized to pare down the debt, addressing the main concern in last couple of years. In the next phase, we expect de-levered balance sheet and increasing bottom line contribution from pharmaceutical investments to strengthen its earnings base.