600.65 -15.70 (-2.55%)
NSE Oct 21, 2020 15:31 PM
Volume: 92,165

Rudra Shares and Stock Brokers Ltd
NSEL has successfully consolidated its position, as a technology leader in Japan, the Middle East, Africa and South East Asian markets. Company caters to customers all across the globe having an 74% revenue derived from overseas & remaining 26% from India during September quarter FY 2017. India has contributed in Q2 by almost ` 25 crores as against ` 22 crores in the previous quarter and in the same quarter last year it was around ` 14 crores. There has been also some of the new contracts that company have in previous quarters, in the cloud as well as some of the leading banks that has contributed to growth in India. Along with that, focus on new product came in, company wanted to have in the market where they are leaders and pioneers in its software, that's the reason for this initial growth & hope to see...
Number of FIIs/FPIs holding stock rose by 8 to 51 in Sep 2020 qtr.
More from Nucleus Software Exports Ltd.