Shree Renuka Sugars announced Q2FY23 results:
- Total income for H1FY23 was up by 84% over the previous year from Rs 22,239 million to Rs 40,925 million. Revenue was driven by volume and price growth across all segments.
- The EBITDA for H1FY23 stood at Rs 2,205 million, increased by 926% over last year of Rs 215 million.
- H1 level losses have narrowed down by 33% from last year. PBT (before exceptional items) during the H1 was negative at Rs (1,979) million negative at Rs (2,960) million over the previous year.
- The distillery produced during H1FY23, 6.71 crs litres with a growth of 149%. Despatches are up by 68% to a record 9.44 crs litres. Our strategy of storing “B” Heavy & “C” molasses ensured that our distilleries ran during the off-season as well.
- At the consolidated level for H1,
- The total income went up by 83% over the previous year from Rs 22,856 million to Rs 41,733 million.
- The overall H1FY23 EBITDA stood at Rs 1,947 million compared to Rs 56 million during the previous year.
- Losses have narrowed down by 24% from last year. PBT negative at Rs (2,448) million negative at Rs (3,227) million over the previous year.