Textiles company Sportking India Announced Q1FY23 Result :
- Sportking India Limited delivers consistent performance in Q1 FY23 with a revenue growth of 34.9% (YoY) at Rs. 606 crores
- Revenue growth of 34.9% YoY at Rs. 606 crores
- EBITDA growth of 7.3% YoY at Rs.134 crores, EBITDA margin stood at 22.1%
- PAT grew 5.2% YoY to Rs. 83 crores.
- Revenues in Q1 FY23 increased by 34.9% YoY to Rs. 606 Crs
- EBITDA in Q1 FY23 increased by 7.3% YoY to Rs 134 Crs.EBITDA Margin in Q1 FY23 stood at 22.1%
- PAT in Q1 FY23 increased by 5.2% YoY to Rs. 83 Crs. PAT Margin in Q1 FY23 stood at 13.7%
- Successful commissioning of 10 MW Rooftop Solar Power Project for captive consumption in June 2022
Commenting on the Results, Mr. Munish Avasthi, Managing Director said, “We have entered FY23 with a positive outlook for our business and confidence in our ability to keep it growing sustainably. We have delivered a resilient performance despite inflation issues, high commodity prices & supply chain disruptions. We have successfully commissioned the 10 MW Rooftop Solar Power Project at Bathinda unit to reduce greenhouse gases emissions and power cost. Our Phase 1 capacity expansion project is on track to get completed on time.
Despite demand and inflationary constraints, our capacity utilization for the quarter was more than 95%, and we plan to grow on this in the upcoming quarters as we anticipate the inflationary pressures to reduce and demand scenario to improve. We are confident of delivering sustainable and profitable growth in future.”