- Siemens Limited announces Q4 FY 2021 results, Revenue from continuing operations grows by 15.2% with Rs.323 crore Profit after Tax; Board recommends dividend of Rs. 8/- per share (400%)
- For the fourth quarter of Financial Year 2021, ended September 30, 2021, Siemens Limited registered a Standalone Revenue of Rs. 3,941 crore, a 15.2% increase over the corresponding quarter of the previous year, driven largely by the Digital Industries, Energy and Smart Infrastructure businesses.
- Profit after Tax from continuing operations decreased by 3.0% to Rs. 323 crore, compared to Rs. 333 crore for the corresponding quarter of the previous year on account of increase in raw material and logistics costs.
- An increase of 4.9% in New Orders from continuing operations at Rs. 3,378 crore as against Rs. 3,220 crore in the same period last year. The Company’s Order Backlog stands at an all-time high of Rs. 13,520 crore.
- For the Financial Year 2021, Siemens Limited reported an increase of 32.4% in New Orders, 33.1% in Revenue and 40.3% in Profit after Tax from continuing operations over the previous Financial year.
Sunil Mathur, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Siemens Limited, said “We are delighted with the overall performance of the Company. Our businesses have performed exceedingly well under very challenging conditions. We are now at pre COVID-19 volume levels with a record Order Backlog. As Government investment in infrastructure continues and capacity utilization levels increase, we believe tendering for private sector Capex will pick up in the months ahead. This will provide further impetus to our continued strategy of profitable growth.”