- PAT for Q2 on Q1 up by 45.60%
- sequential PAT for Q2 on Q2 up by 30.72%
- PAT up by 98.22% H1 on H1
- Revenue from operations increased by 34% to Rs. 159.53 crores from Rs. 119 crores.
- EBDIT for the quarter increased by 24.11% to Rs. 32.26 crores from Rs. 25.99 crores
- Net Profit increased by 30.72% to Rs. 17.59 crores as compared to Rs. 13.46 crores in the previous corresponding period.
- Revenue from operations increased by 59.07% to Rs. 293.26 crores from Rs. 184.36 crores.
- EBDIT for the period increased by 63.90% to Rs. 57.65 crores from Rs. 35.27crores.
- Profit Before Tax on a consolidated basis increased by 95.73% to Rs. 39.52 crores as compared to Rs. 20.19 crores
- Net Profit on a Standalone basis increased by 98.22% to Rs. 29.61 crores from Rs. 14.97 crores in the previous corresponding period.
“Mold-Tek Packaging Limited today announced their financial results for the quarter and six months ended September 30, 2021. “The Paint business continued to move ahead on its high growth trajectory with 19.43% volume growth in the quarter. There is steep inflation seen in raw material prices, since the beginning of this calendar year. However, Moldtek could pass on the price differential to our clients” said Laxman Rao, Managing Director & CEO of Mold-Tek Packaging Limited.