- Revenues at Rs. 384.5 Cr, higher by 123.9% YoY
- EBITDA improves by 46.2% YoY to Rs. 44.0 Cr
- PAT at Rs. 26.2 Cr, higher by 26.6% YoY
- Revenues at Rs. 615.6 Cr, higher by 119.0% YoY
- EBITDA improve by 50.7% YoY to Rs. 81.1 Cr
- PAT at Rs. 50.8 Cr, higher by 40.3% YoY
- Revenues from operations stood at Rs. 384.5 crore as against Rs. 171.7 crore
- EBITDA at Rs.44.0 crore as against Rs. 30.1 crore
- EBITDA margin at 11.4% as against 17.5%
- PAT stood at Rs. 26.2 crore as against Rs. 20.7 crore
- EPS (Diluted) stood at Rs. 4.74 as against Rs. 4.02
- Revenues from operations stood at Rs. 615.6 crore as against Rs. 281.1 crore
- EBITDA at Rs. 81.1 crore as against Rs. 54.2 crore, higher by 50.7%
- EBITDA margin at 13.2% as against 19.1%
- PAT stood at Rs. 50.8 crore as against Rs. 36.2 crore, higher by 40.3%
- EPS (Diluted) stood at Rs. 9.23 as against Rs. 7.02
- Rossari registered an exceptional organic revenue growth of 95% in Q2 FY22 and 92% in H1 FY22 owing to strong client wins
- The Company anticipates growth rates to normalise in the upcoming quarters
Commenting on the performance for the quarter, in a joint statement, Mr. Edward Menezes, Promoter & Executive Chairman, and Mr. Sunil Chari, Promoter & Managing Director, said “We have reported a healthy topline performance led by increased client engagements across our businesses. Our HPPC business has delivered robust growth in volumes on the back of higher FMCG, antiviral & hygiene portfolio sales. In our TSC and AHN businesses, we saw enhanced volume-offtake. Further, steady growth in the export markets aided sales in the TSC division. On a standalone level, we registered an exceptional organic topline growth of 95% YoY owing to strong client wins witnessed during the quarter. We anticipate the growth rates to normalise in the upcoming quarters.
We are also happy to share that our recent acquisitions of Unitop and Tristar have now been consolidated with effect from their respective acquisition dates. It is encouraging to note how our teams executed the integration in an efficient manner and well within our internal targeted schedule.
In our industry, we continue to witness pricing and availability issues across raw materials. While this impacted our margins performance during the quarter, our earnings per volume ratio remained at healthy levels as we are undertaking price hikes to cover absolute raw material price inflation. This, going forward, should enable us to deliver healthy growth in total operating profits on the back of strong volumes.
On the organisational front, we continue to add talent to the senior management team and key roles to strengthen the foundation of our Company. We are happy to share that the Board has appointed Mr. Debashish Vanikar as the CEO – New Businesses and Mr. Ketan Sablok as the Group CFO of the Company. We are confident that they will add tremendous value to our Company and we welcome them to our Rossari family.
Overall, we have registered a steady performance despite a challenging external environment. From a demand perspective, we are witnessing a strong recovery in consumption patterns, which should support volumes, going forward. While inflationary concerns may continue to persist for a few more months, we remain excited about the longer-term structural trends playing out in the Specialty Chemicals space in India. We believe Rossari, with its strong business model and a platform based on application development and formulations, is well-positioned to tap the upcoming growth opportunities.”