Karnataka Bank Posts Quarterly Net Profit of Rs 125.61 Crore, for the quarter ended Sept-2021 and the net profit grew by 5.17% as compared to Sept 2020 quarter net profit of Rs 119.44 crore.
- Net profit stood at Rs 231.69 crore as against Rs 315.82 crore of Sept - 2020.
- Net Interest Income also has increased by 10.83% to Rs 637.10 crore from Rs 574.87 crore.
- The NPAs have also further moderated as the GNPAs reduced to 4.50 % as against 4.82% as on 30/06/21
- NNPAs also reduced to 2.84 %, as against 3.00% as on 30/06/21.
- The business turnover of the Bank has touched Rs 1,31,389.92 crore
- The deposits of the Bank grew from Rs 72,928.99 crore to Rs 76,921.98 crore
- Advances grew from Rs 54,098.93 crore to Rs 54,467.94 crore
- The CD ratio of the Bank stood at 70.81 %.