Hester Biosciences Limited Q2 and H1 FY22 Financial Highlights:
- Revenue up by 6% and 24%, for Q2 and H1 FY22
- Net Profit up by 16% and 35%, for Q2 and H1 FY22
- Sales for Q2 FY22 and Q1 FY22 grew by 6% and 50% with overall H1 FY22 being higher by 24% as compared to corresponding periods.
- Overall, the sales of vaccines have registered a growth of 13% in Q2 FY22 and 26% in H1 FY22, and the sales of Health Products have registered a growth of 31% in Q2 FY22 and 53% in H1 FY22.
- Domestic sales have registered a growth of 21% in Q2 FY22 and 38% in H1FY22. There is marginal decrease in export sales in Q2 and H1 FY22. Export orders are affected due to restricted cargo movements globally.