Pharmaceuticals firm FDC Announced Q1FY23 Result :
- The sale of branded formulations in India for Q1FY23 was Rs. 421.03 crores, with a growth of 8% on YoY and 52% on QoQ. Overall sales in the Indian market accounted for 85% of total consolidated sales for the quarter.
- As per secondary sales data by IQVIA for the quarter ended June 30, 2022, the Company delivered strong YoY growth of 21.6% compared to the Indian Pharmaceutical Market (IPM) growth of 17.2% YoY. This growth was mainly driven by Big brands like Zifi, Electral and Enerzal which witnessed a good volume growth. Electral has moved up to 34th in IPM in MAT Jun'22 as compared to 37th in the same period last year.
- Export Formulations Market:
- Formulation Sales in the Export market were Rs. 54.56 crores in Q1FY23, up by 26.5% over YoY and up by 15% over QoQ and accounted for 11% of total consolidated sales. The main contributor is the USA market, accounting for 52% of total Export Formulations Sales.
- ANDA is filed for Olopatadine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution USP, 0.2%.
- API Sales in the Export market were Rs. 17.37 crores in QIFY23, up by 25% over YoY and up by 21% over QoQ and accounted for 4% of total consolidated sales.