Cholamandalam Investment & Finance Company Announced Q1FY23 Result :
- Disbursements at Rs 13,329 Cr for the quarter (Up by 267% YoY)
- Total AUM at Rs 86,703 Cr (Up by 14% YoY)
- Net Income Margin up at Rs 1,640 Cr for the quarter (Up 19% YoY)
- PAT at Rs 566 Cr for the quarter (Up 73% YoY)
- Consumer confidence continued to improve with Indian economy growing at 14-15% in Q1, in spite of higher-than-expected inflation and tightening of monetary policy by RBI. Chola delivered best-ever first quarter disbursals, collections, and profitability with domestic auto sales zooming 55% in the current quarter, albeit on a low base, and sustained growth momentum in residential unit sales.