Construction & Engineering firm Larsen & Toubro Announced Q1FY23 Result :
- Strong All-round Performance during the Quarter
- Order Inflow up 57% and Revenue up 22%
- PAT grows by 45%
- Consolidated Revenues of Rs 35,853 crore for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 recording a YoY growth of 22% with strong execution witnessed in the Infrastructure Segment and riding on the sustaining growth momentum in the IT&TS portfolio. International revenues during the quarter at Rs 13,235 crore constitute 37% of the total revenue.
- The Company for the quarter ended June 30, 2022, posted Consolidated Profit After Tax (PAT) of Rs 1,702 crore registered a robust growth of 45% over the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
- The Company secured orders worth Rs 41,805 crore at the group level during the quarter ended June 30, 2022, registering a growth of 57% over corresponding quarter of the previous year. During the quarter, orders were received across diverse segments like Public Spaces, Metros, Water Management & Waste Water, Minerals and Metal, Factories, Data Centers, Defence, Power Transmission and Distribution and Hydrocarbon Offshore sectors. International orders at Rs 17,842 crore during the quarter comprised 43% of the total order inflow
- The consolidated order book of the group is at a record Rs 363,448 crore as on June 30, 2022, with international orders having a share of 28%.