- During Q2FY22, stake in 8 subsidiaries transferred to Shrem group and the same is not consolidated during half year ended 30th September 2021 which were consolidated till 30th June 2021 as per Ind AS 110 “Consolidated Financial Statements”. Its impact on Consolidated Profit & Loss and Consolidated Balance Sheet is as under
- Consolidated borrowings reduced by Rs. 33,400.01 Mn
- Accumulated profit till 31st March 2021 for the said 8 subsidiaries which were consolidated earlier are reversed during Q2FY22 & H1FY22 because of said stake sale. This has been shown as exceptional losses in Consolidated Profit & Loss Account amounting to Rs. 1,858.88 Mn during Q2FY22. The losses are non-cash losses.
- The profits for above 8 subsidiaries for Q1FY22 - Rs. 1,692.87 Mn, which were consolidated during Q1FY22 have been reversed during Q2FY22.
- Therefore, segment PBIT of “Road Infrastructure Maintenance & Toll Operations” segment was negative at Rs. 1,709.76 Mn during Q2FY22 via-a-vis positive of Rs. 1,658.08 Mn for Q1FY22 and Rs. 1,368.30 Mn for Q2FY21.