- Q2 FY22:
- Revenues increased by 46.4% to Rs. 467.08 Crores in Q2FY22 from Rs. 319.14 Crores in Q2FY21
- EBITDA grew by 28.4% to Rs. 28.29 Crores in Q2FY22 from Rs. 22.04 Crores in Q2FY21
- PAT increased by 37.7% to Rs. 11.50 Crores in Q2FY22 from Rs. 8.35 Crores in Q2FY21
- H1 FY22:
- Revenues increased by 77.4% to Rs. 925.03 Crores in H1FY22 from Rs. 521.48 Crores in H1FY21
- EBITDA grew by 48.6% to Rs. 55.13 Crores in H1FY22 from Rs. 37.09 Crores in H1FY21
- PAT increased by 79.1% to Rs. 22.63 Crores in H1FY22 from Rs. 12.64 Crores in H1FY21
Commenting on the results, Sameer R. Kothari, Managing Director said, “It has been a stable quarter for the company. The financial performance was on track and as per expectations.
I am pleased about the merger process of Avalon Cosmetics & ATC Beverages finally seeing the light at the end if the tunnel as this would further simplify HFL’s organisational structure.
Also, our new set up Health and Wellness Division has managed to hit the ground running, and the Board was presented with certain investment proposals for which we have been given the go-ahead to invest around Rs 100 crores. I am hopeful that we should be able to share some granular details about this project by next quarter.
Further the Board has also authorised an investment in a Color Cosmetics factory which, I believe will help in further diversifying our product offering.
We are continuing with our sturdy capex plans with an objective to ensure economies of scale and adequate supplies to our customers.”