- Revenue at Rs. 305.77 crores (USD 41.39 mn); Growth YoY 36.32% and QoQ 11.77%.
- EBITDA at Rs. 48.85 crores (USD 6.62 mn) i.e.15.98% of Revenue for Q3 2021 as against 13.39% for Q2 2021 and 15.87% for Q3 2020.
- Net profit after taxes at Rs. 37.60 crores (USD 5.09 mn); Growth YoY 39.11%.
- 12 key clients added during this quarter.
- Net addition of 320 associates during this quarter.
- Second Interim Dividend Per Share - Rs. 3.20/-
Dr. Rekhi Singh, Managing Director and CEO stated, “We had best-ever quarter where revenue grew 36% YoY and 12% QoQ along with robust margins as a result of volume growth coupled with improved utilization. It is supported by new deal closures, deepened relationship with existing customers and empowered by our digital offerings.”
He added, “We are conscious of risk of Covid. Safety and wellbeing of our employees is paramount to us in evaluating our options for work-from-office or hybrid working in a phased manner.”
He further added, “The business outlook continues to be positive with strong demand environment, and we continue to invest in newer technologies, sales and marketing initiatives to fuel our growth engine.”
Avirag Jain, Director and CTO said, “We have on-boarded 300 plus net associates during the quarter to support the strong demand across geographies. The employee utilization has also improved despite attrition challenges and helped us to report strong margins.”
He added, “We added 12 key customers during the quarter as a result of healthy demand for digital and product engineering services.”