Highlights for quarter ended September 30, 2021:
- JM Financial’s consolidated net profit increased by 25.44% YoY for Q2 FY22.
- Total income: Rs. 969.49 Cr
- Profit before tax: Rs. 317.31 Cr
- Net profit after tax and before noncontrolling interest: Rs. 228.30 Cr
- Net profit after tax, non-controlling interest and share of associate: Rs. 174.43 Cr
Commenting on the results and financial performance, Mr. Vishal Kampani, Non-executive Vice Chairman, JM Financial Limited, said, “The economy is showing signs of revival with growth impulses picking up pace, thus paving the way for the economy to gain escape velocity from the pandemic.
We have delivered another strong quarter and the numbers look encouraging reflecting sustainable growth. We achieved a significant milestone, wherein the total consolidated networth including the noncontrolling interests has crossed Rs.10,000 Cr.
We continue to diversify our liabilities franchise and have successfully concluded the public issue of secured Non-Convertible Debentures by JM Financial Products Limited of Rs. 500 Cr.
As economic activities are gradually coming back to normal, we are well positioned to drive value for our stakeholders banking on our robust balance sheet and diverse set of businesses.”