- Q2FY22 Consolidated Revenue jumped 6.42% YoY and stood at Rs 1122.05 crore as compared to Rs 1054.32 crore in Q2FY21
- Consolidated EBIDTA stood at Rs 173.20 crore in Q2FY22 as compared to Rs 137.47 crore in Q2FY21; EBIDTA margin improved from 13.04 % to 15.44 %YoY
- Consolidated PAT grew to Rs 85.94 crore as compared to Rs 53.32 crore for Q2FY21, PAT margin improved to 7.66 % in Q2FY22 as compared to 5.06% in Q1FY22
- On a standalone basis, for the second quarter ended 30th September, 2021, the Company reported a Revenue of, Rs 1004.92 crore, EBIDTA of, Rs 138.97 crore, PBT of, Rs 93.83 crore and PAT of, Rs 70.18 crore .
- For the half year ended 30th September, 2021, the Company reported consolidated revenue of, Rs 2328.92 crore, EBIDTA of, Rs 364.74 crore, PBT of, Rs 239.29 crore and PAT of, Rs 176.63 crore.
- For the half year ended 30th September, 2021, the Company reported standalone revenue of , Rs 2113.12 crore, EBIDTA of, Rs 304.02 crore, PBT of, Rs 203.88 crore and PAT of, Rs 150.72 crore.
Commenting on the Company's performance, Mr. Mahendra Nahata, the Managing Director said, "We had a strong quarter with growth in revenues, expansion in margins and robust cash generation as compared to Q2 FY 21. Our capacity utilisation remained at optimum level across all the manufacturing facilities. The opportunity landscape is poised to get better and HFCL continues to strengthen its customer value proposition with ever expanding bouquet of products and solutions and riding high on innovation and economies of scale with expanded capacities. Commenting further , he added, "Our conscious shift towards margin and cash flow accretive components of telecom products and capital efficient projects would continue to strengthen our profitability ratio while our holistic R&D focus would keep us ahead of the curve of technological advancements. The resilience and competitiveness of our teams, sustained strengthening of our organisational capabilities further fortifies the HFCL story ahead."