Packaged foods firm Agro Tech Foods announced Q3FY23 results:
- Foods Revenues of Rs 116 crore - growth of 7% vs PY. Diversified portfolio helps to achieve moderate growth despite RTC base impact.
- Staples Margins hold up well. YTD GM of Rs 53 crore (PY Rs 55 crore).
- Q3 Gross Contribution on Foods back to historical 45%+ level
- With good margin visibility A&P investment in the Quarter increased – up by Rs 2.6 crore vs. PY. Will help to address RTC growth.
- Employee Benefits up by Rs 1 crore vs PY due to hiring. Other Expenses include Rs 1 crore increase vs PY due to higher travel.
- PBT & PAT for the Quarter are Rs 9.3 crore & Rs 6.8 crore respectively.
|Change YoY%||Dec 2022||Sep 2022||Dec 2021|
|Total Revenue Qtr cr||-8.5%||224.98||236.54||245.77|
|Operating Profit Qtr Cr||2.9%||15.44||10.49||15.00|
|Net Profit Qtr Cr||1.3%||6.83||3.01||6.74|
|Basic EPS Qtr Rs||0.4%||2.84||1.26||2.83|