- MAS Financial Services Limited reports Assets under Management (AUM) of Rs. 5485.18 Crore and profit after tax of Rs. 38.32 Crore for the quarter ended 30th September 2021 from Rs 5300.87 Crore and Rs. 34.20 Crore respectively for the quarter ended 30th September 2020. The AUM as on 30th June 2021 was Rs. 5161.63 Crore.
- A Growth of 12.04 % in PAT and 3.48 % in AUM and over the corresponding period of the previous year.
- The profit after tax for H1 is Rs. 75.15 Crore - A growth of 6.15% over the corresponding period of the previous year.
- The total special COVID provision as on 30th September 2021 stood at Rs. 49.24 Crore for the total on book assets of Rs. 4416.03 Crores i.e. 1.12 %.
- Capital Adequacy Ratio (including Tier II capital) as of 30th September, 2021 stood at 25.62 %. The Tier-I capital stood at 24.02 %.
- The portfolio quality remained stable despite of the prolonged ongoing crisis followed by the unprecedented pandemic situation at 2.30% gross stage 3 assets and 1.80 % net stage 3 assets of AUM as compared to 2.21% gross stage 3 assets and 1.74 % net stage 3 assets of AUM as on 30th June 2021.