Internet software and services company Tanla Platforms Announced Q1FY23 results:
- Revenue increased by 28% YoY to Rs 8,001 million.
- Gross profit increased by 7% YoY to Rs 1,850 million. Gross margin at 23.1%.
- EBITDA at Rs 1,307 million. EBITDA margin at 16.3%.
- Profit after tax at Rs 1,004 million. Profit after tax margin at 12.5%.
- Earnings per share at Rs 7.40.
- Free cash flow at Rs 718 million and Cash & Cash Equivalents at Rs 9,873 million.
“We are progressing well on our one platform strategy-Wisely. Q1 had some operational headwinds in the Enterprise business, but we have our building blocks in place to accelerate our momentum in the coming quarters. We have a strong balance sheet and excited by the opportunities ahead of us.” - Uday Reddy, Founder Chairman & CEO