- Consolidated Sales at Rs.834 Cr, up by 22%
- PAT at Rs.98 Cr, up by 13%
- Standalone Sales at Rs.551 Cr, up by 30%
- PAT at Rs.63 Cr, up by 25%
- Profit before tax was Rs.137 Cr as against Rs.123 Cr
- Profit after tax and non-controlling interest grew by 13% to Rs.98 Cr against Rs.86 Cr in Q2 of previous year.
- The capital expenditure incurred during the first half year was Rs.71 Cr.
- The debt equity ratio was 0.018.
- Cash and cash equivalents including deposits with tenure exceeding 3 months net of borrowings was at Rs.650 Cr.