Omax Autos Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1) in quarter ending figures for December, 2018, Current Tax include MAT Credit.
2) in nine months ending December, 2018, Deferred Tax includes earlier year tax figure.
3) The above unaudited financial results were reviewed and recommended by the Audit Committee at its meeting held on January 18,2019 and approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on January 18, 2019.
4) The Company is primarily engaged in manufacturing of Sheet Metal Components for various customers and within geographical area of India and accordingly there are no reportable operating or geographical segments .
5) Current Tax includes provision for Income Tax. Accounting for Deferred Tax has been done in accordance with Ind AS 12.
6) The Statutory Auditors of the Company have conducted a " Limited Review " of the unaudited financial results for the quarter and nine months ended on December 31, 2018. There is no qualification or emphasis of matter in their report.
7) Employee benefits expense includes terminal benefits of Rs. 216.95 lakhs and Rs. 1466.28 lakhs in the quarter ended September 30,2018 and nine months ended December 31, 2017 respectively and Rs.1794.78 lakhs in the year ended March 31, 2018.
8) The financial results have been prepared in accordance with the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 prescribed under Section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 and other recognised accounting practices and policies, to the extent applicable.
9) The financial results for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2018 are being published in the newspaper as per the format prescribed under Regulation 33 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulation, 2015 . The financial results are available on the Company's website www.omaxauto.com and on the website of BSE (www.bseindia.com) and NSE (www.nseindia.com).
10) Corresponding previous period figures have been reclassified/regrouped and rearranged wherever necessary.