Wendt India Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
3) Goods and Service Tax (GST) has been effective from July 1, 2017. Consequently, excise duty, value added tax (VAT), Central sales tax (CST), Service tax etc. have been replaced with GST. Until June 30, 2017, 'Gross Sales / Revenue from Operations' included the amount of excise duty recovered on sales. With effect from July 1, 2017, 'Gross Sales / Revenue from Operations' excludes the amount of GST recovered.
4) The Board of Directors have recommended an Interim dividend of Rs.15/- per share (150% on face value of equity share of Rs. 10/- each) at their Board meeting held on January 23, 2019.
5) The figures for the corresponding periods have been regrouped, wherever necessary to make them comparable.
6) The Company has adopted Ind AS 115 "Revenue from Contracts with Customers" with effect from April 01, 2018 by applying the modified retrospective approach. Accordingly, the comparatives have not been retrospectively adjusted. The effect on adoption of Ind AS 115 is insignificant on the financial results.
7) The Unaudited financial results were reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at their meetings held on January 23, 2019 and was subjected to limited review by the Statutory Auditors of the Company.