Nucleus Software Exports Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above financial results were reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at their respective meeting held on January 28, 2019. The financial results are prepared in accordance with the Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) as prescribed under section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with the relevant rules issued thereunder.
2. The Auditors have carried out an audit of standalone and a limited review of consolidated results of the company for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2018. There are no qualifications in the Auditors report on these financial results.
3. The Board of Directors on May 3, 2018 have recommended a payment of final dividend of Rs. 8 per share (on equity share of per value of Rs. 10 each) for the year ended March 31, 2018 which was approved in the Annual General Meeting held on 2 July, 2018. This dividend was paid on 07 July, 2018.
4. Effective April 1, 2018 the company has adopted Ind As 115 using cumulative catch up transition method and accordingly comparative have not been restated. the impact of adoption of Ind AS 115 was not material.
5. Property, Plant and equipment & intangible assets used in the Company's business cannot be specifically identified with any of the reportable segments, as these are used interchangeably between various segments.
6. Net current tax expenses includes current tax, adjustments pertaining to earlier year and withholding taxes charged off.