Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
*Earning per share.
Earnings per share for the interim periods is not annualised.
1. The above standalone financial results have been reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on January 15, 2019.
2. The above Standalone Financial results for the quarter and Nine Months ended December 31, 2018 are prepared in accordance with the Indian Accounting Standards (Ind-AS) as prescribed under Section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with Rule 3 of the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 and Companies ( Indian Accounting Standards) Amendment Rules, 2016.
3. Effective from April 1, 2018, the Company has adopted Ind AS 115 “Revenue from contracts with customers” using the cumulative effect method. The standard is applied retrospectively only to contracts that are not completed as at the date of initial application and the comparative information is not restated in the Interim statement of profit and loss. The adoption of the standard did not have any material impact to the financial statements of the Company.
4. The SGF norms vide SEBI circular dated August 27, 2014 prescribes at least 25% of the Minimum Required Corpus for the Exchange. Accordingly, appropriate contributions has been made by the Exchange as on December 31, 2018.
5. The Company's business activity falls within a single segment viz. Commodity Exchange and hence has only one reportable Operating segment as per Ind AS 108 - Operating Segments.
6. Previous period/year’s figures have been regrouped/reclassified wherever necessary to conform to current period’s/year’s figures.