Omega Interactive Technologies Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above Unaudited Financial results have been reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at the meetings held on January 24, 2019. The Statutory Auditors have carried out Limited Review of the Standalone Financial Results.
2. The above finanical results have been prepared in accordance with Indian Accounting Standards (Ind AS) as prescribed under section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 and the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2016 as amended.
3. The company is engaged in the business of software services including development of softwares and therefore there is only one reportable operating segment. Hence, disclosures required by Indian Accounting Standard - 108 "Operating Segment" are not applicable to the Company.
4. Effective from April 1, 2018, the company has adopted Ind AS 115, 'Revenue from Contracts with customers'. The adoption of this standard did not have any impact on profits, retained earnings and earnings per share of the company.
5. Figures of previous periods/years' have been regrouped / rearranged, wherever considered necessary.