Telesys Info-Infra (I) Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. Profit/ Loss from discounting Operations, If any, inducted in the above shall be disclosed separately with details thereof.
2. The above unaudited Financial Results have been reviewed by Audit committee of the Board and approved and adopted by Board of Directors at its meeting held on 30th Jan, 2019. Further in accordance with the requirement of Regulation 33 of the SEBI (listed Obligation and Disclosure Requirement) Regulations, 2015, the statutory auditors have carried out Limited Review Report has been approved by the Board of the Director of the company.
3. This statements has been prepared in accordance with the companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 IND AS Prescribed under section 133 of the companies act, 2013 read with the companies (Indian accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 as amended by the companies (Indian standards)(amendment) Rules, 2016 and other recognised accounting practices and policies to the extent applicable and terms of regulation 33 of SEBI listing Obligations and Disclosure.
4. The Company has adopted IND AS for the first time from 1st April, 2017 with transition date 1st April, 2016 Reconciliation of net profit as per IND AS 101 first time adoption of IND AS are given
A. Reconciliation of Net Profit after Tax as Previously reported under Indian GAAP and IND AS for the quarter ended 31st Dec, 201S is as under: (For Table, kindly refer Corporate Announcements on www.bseindia.com)
B. Reconciliation of Equity as previously reported under Indian GAAP and Ind AS : (For Table, kindly refer Corporate Announcements on www.bseindia.com)
5. As per the definattion of Reportable segment in accordance with Accounting Standard 17 of Segment Reporting issued by Institute of Chartered Accountant of India, the company has only one reporting segment i.e. interest income from finance. Hence, Separate disclosure for segment reporting is not applicable to this company.
6. To Facitate Comparision, figures of previous periods has been rearranged, wherever necessary.