KEI Industries Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1) The above results have been reviewed by the Audit Committee at their Meeting held on February 04, 2019 and thereafter approved by the Board of Directors at their Meeting held on February 04, 2019.
2) This Statement has been prepared in accordance with the Companies (Indian Accounting Standard) Rules, 2015 (Ind AS) prescribed under Section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 and other recognised accounting practices and policies to the extent applicable.
3) On 1st April, 2018, the Company adopted Ind AS 115, "Revenue from Contracts with Customers" using the cumulative catch-up transition method applied to contacts that were not completed as of 1st April, 2018. Accordingly, the comparatives have not been restrospectively adjusted.The adoption of Ind AS 115 did not have any material impact on the standalone results for the quarter and nine months ended on 31st December, 2018.
4) The Statutory Auditors have carried out a Limited Review of the results of the Company.
5) Post the applicability of Goods and Service Tax (GST) w.e.f. July 01, 2017, Total Income from Operations are disclosed net of GST. Accordingly, Total Income from Operations for the nine months ended on December 31, 2018 are not comparable with the corresponding figures of the previous period.
6) During the nine months ended on December 31, 2018,Company has incorporated a Joint Venture Company in South Africa with 49% shareholding of the Company, under the name "KEI Cables SA (Pty) Ltd".
7) Share Allotment Committee of the Board at its meeting held on 25.09.2018, allotted 5,64,000 equity shares to eligible employee, pursuant to KEI Employees Stock Option Scheme-2015 (3rd year).
8) Nomination and Remuneration Committee of the Board at its meeting held on 25.09.2018 has granted 15,000 Stock Option to eligible employee, pursuant to KEI Employees Stock Option Scheme-2015 which will vest in one (1) year from the date of grant.
9) During the quarter and nine months ended on December 31, 2018, Deferred Tax Rs.15 Millions and Rs. 32 Millions respectively, has been provided on estimated basis.
10) Previous year / periods figures have been regrouped / reclassified, wherever necessary.