Polo Queen Industrial and Fintech Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above unaudited financial results were reviewed by the Audit Committee and thereafter approved by the Board of Directors at their respective meetings held on January 29, 2019. The said results have been subjected to a limited review by the Company's statutory auditors.
2. The financial results are in accordance with the accounting policies followed by the company in preparation of its statutory accounts.
3. The company does not have any Exceptional Items to report for the above period.
4. During the period, the company was operational mainly in trading activity of various products. Therefore Segment Reporting is not applicable.
5. Previous period's figures have been regrouped, wherever necessary, to conform to current period classification.
6. Pursuant to Regulation 33(3)(b)(i) of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, the Company has opted to publish Standalone financial results for the financial year 2018-19.
7. Effective from April 1, 2018, the Company has adopted Ind AS 115 – Revenue from contracts with customers (‘the Standard’) using cumulative effect method. The adoption of the Standard did not have any material impact to the financial statements of the Company.