Jubilant Industries Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. As the company has a single reportable segment, the segment wise disclosure requirement of Ind As 108 on Operating segment is not applicable to it.
2. Other expenses includes Rs. 15.71 Lakhs for the current quarter and Rs. 81.23 Lakhs for the nine months ended 31st December, 2018 34.26 Lakhs for the corresponding quarter of previous year and Rs. 85.08 Lakhs for the nine months ended 31st December, 2017) on account of surplus over the cost being passed on to the bottler as per agreement with them.
3. With a view to improve liquidity and to reduce interest burden of its Wholly Owned subsidiary, namely, Jubilant Agri and Consumer Products Limited, the Company has during the quarter under review, carried the following transactions:-
a) issuance of 18,00,000 Equity Shares of the Company to the Promoters/members of the promoter group of the Company, aggregating to Rs. 2,447.10 Lakh for cash at a face value of Rs.10 each at an issue price of Rs. 135.95 including premium of Rs.125.95 per equity share as determined in accordance with the Chapter V of ICDR (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations 2018 of SEBI by way of preferential allotment on a private placement basis.
b) issuance of 13,00,000 Convertible Warrants to the Promoters/members of the promoter group of the Company, aggregating to Rs. 441.84 Lakh (25% of the warrant issue price has been received) for cash with right to the warrant holder to apply for and be allotted one equity share of face value of Rs. 10 each of the Company for each warrant within a period of 18 (Eighteen) months from the date of allotment of the warrants at an issue price of Rs. 135.95 per warrant as determined in accordance with the Chapter V of ICDR Regulations 2018 of SEBI by way of preferential allotment on a private placement basis.
c) The Company has further invested a sum of Rs. 1888.94 Lakh in its wholly owned subsidiary, namely, Jubilant Agri and Consumer Products Limited.
4. Previous periods/year figures have been regrouped, re-arranged and re-classified wherever necessary to conform to current period's classification.
5. The above unaudited standalone financial results were, subjected to limited review by the Statutory Auditors of the Company, reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on 31st January, 2019. The review report of the Statutory Auditors is being filed with the Bombay Stock Exchange and National Stock Exchange.