Jamna Auto Industries Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above financial results have been reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors in the meeting held on January 31, 2019.
2. The Statutory auditors of the Company have carried out a limited review of the financial results for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2018 in terms of Regulation 33 of the SEB1 (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015.
3. Revenue from operations for the period April 01, 2017 to June 30, 2017 were reported inclusive of excise duty. Revenue for the subsequent periods are net of Goods and Service tax (GST).
4. Pursuant to the decision made in the meeting of partners of Jai Suspension Systems Limited Liability Partnership ("LLP"), conducted on January 28, 2019. in which Jamna Auto Industries Limited ("the Company") is a partner, profits earned by the LLP for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2018 amounting to Rs. 14.35 Lakhs and Rs. 1883.82 Lakhs respectively has been credited to the respective current accounts of the partners. Proportionate share of the Company has been included under other income during the period.
5. The Company is in the business of manufacturing of Automotive suspension which includes Parabolic/ Tapered leaf spring and Lift axle. As the Company’s business activities fall within a single business segment, no segment disclosures are required.
6. Basic and diluted earnings per share has been computed after considering the impact of outstanding employee stock options.
7. The above financial results are available on the Company's website (www.jaispring.com) and also on the website of NSE (www.nseindia.com) and BSE (www.bseindia.com).