IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The Company is engaged in the business of road infrastructure development. The Company secures contracts by submitting bids in response to tenders, in terms of which it is required to form Special Purpose Vehicle (“SPV”) companies (“subsidiary companies”) to execute the awarded projects. As at December 31, 2018, the Company has 17 road infrastructure projects. In so conducting its business, its revenues include income from road infrastructure projects, dividends from its subsidiaries/ mutual funds and other income.
2. As permitted by paragraph 4 of Indian Accounting Standard (Ind AS) 108, "Operating Segments", notified under Section 133 of the Companies Act, 7.013, read together with the relevant rules issued thereunder, if a single Financial report contains both consolidated financial statements and the separate financial statements of the parent, segment information need to be presented only on the basis of the consolidated financial statements. Thus, disclosure required by Regulation 33 of the SEB1 (Listing Obligations & Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 on segment wise revenue results and capital employed are given in consolidated financial results.
3. The above published standalone financial results have been prepared in accordance with the recognition and measurement principles of Ind AS notified under the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015.
4. The above results were reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on February 4, 2019. The joint statutory auditors have expressed an unqualified review opinion.
5. In accordance with Regulation 33 of the SEBI (Listing Obligation and Disclosure Requirement) Regulations, 2015, the joint statutory auditors of the Company have carried out limited review of the above results.
6. Effective April 1, 2018, the Company has adopted Ind AS 115 'Revenue from contracts with customers'- Based on the assessment done by management, there is no material impact on the revenue recognised during the quarters/period.
7. The MCA vide notification dated October 11, 2018 has amended Schedule III to the Companies Act, 2013 in respect of certain disclosures. The Company has incorporated appropriate changes in the above results.