Aditya Birla Capital Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The Company has adopted Indian Accounting Standards ("Ind AS") notified under Section 133 of the Companies Act 2013 (the "Act") read with the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 from 1st April, 2018 and the transition date is 1st April, 2017. The transition has been carried out from the erstwhile Accounting Standards notified under the Act, read with relevant rules issued thereunder and guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India ("RBI"), (collectively referred to as the "Previous GAAP"). The comparative figures for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December, 2017 have also been presented on the basis of the Ind AS framework.
2. The Company, during the quarter and nine months ended 31st December, 2018, has allotted 33,721 and 3,56,341 equity shares respectively of RS. 10 each, fully paid up, on exercise of options by employees of the Company, its subsidiaries and its Parent (Grasim Industries Limited), in accordance with the Company's Employee Stock Option Schemes.
3. As required by paragraph 32 of Ind AS 101, net profit reconciliation between the figures reported under Previous GAAP and Ind AS is as under: (For Table, kindly refer Corporate Announcements on www.bseindia.com)
4. The Company is a Non-Deposit taking Systemically Important Core Investment Company (CIC-ND-SI) and all activities are carried out within India. As such, there are no separate reportable segments as per Ind AS 108 on Operating Segments.
5. The above results have been reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors of the Company, at its meeting held on 5th February, 2019. The Statutory Auditors of the Company have carried out Limited Review of the aforesaid results.