IRB InvIT Fund - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. IRB InvIT Fund was registered as an irrevocable trust under the Indian Trusts Act, 1882 on October 16, 2015 and as an infrastructure investment trust under the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Infrastructure Investment Trusts) Regulations, 2014 on March 14, 2016. Units of IRB InvIT Fund has been listed on both the stock exchanges on May 18, 2017.
2. The unaudited Standalone Interim Financial Information comprises of the Statement of profit and loss and notes thereon of IRB InvIT Fund (‘Fund’) for the quarter and nine months period ended December 31, 2018 (“Interim Financial Information”). The Interim Financial Information has been prepared in accordance with recognition and measurement principles prescribed under Indian Accounting Standard - 34 (Ind AS 34) notified under the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 prescribed under Section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 ("Ind AS") read with SEBI(infrastructure Investment Trusts) Regulations, 2014 and the circulars issued thereunder ("InvIT Regulations”). It is not a complete or condensed set of financial statements under Ind AS 34 since it omits the Balance sheet, Statement of changes in equity, Statement of cash flows and the various disclosures required by Ind AS 34 or the InvIT Regulations. Standalone Interim Financial Information has been prepared only as an additional information for the unit holders of the Fund and may not be suitable for any other purpose.
3. The unaudited Standalone Interim Financial Information for the quarter ended and nine months ended December 31, 2018 have been reviewed by the Audit Committee of the Investment Manager at their meeting held on January 21, 2019 and thereafter approved by the Board of Directors of the Investment Manager at their meeting held on January 21,2019.
4. The Board of Directors of the Investment Manager have declared 3rd Distribution of Rs. 3.10 per unit which comprises of Rs. 2.20 per unit as interest and Rs. 0.90 per unit as return of capital in their meeting held on January 21, 2019.
Total distribution made by the Fund is Rs. 9.15 per unit (including 1st Distribution of Rs. 3.05 per unit & 2nd Distribution of Rs. 3.00 per unit) for the nine months ended December 31, 2018.
5. The Statutory Auditor of the Fund have carried out Limited Review of the above Interim Financial Information.