Laurus Labs Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1) The above standalone financial results of Laurus Labs Limited ("the Company") as reviewed by the Audit Committee has been approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on January 31, 2019. The statutory auditors of the Company have carried out a limited review on the standalone financial results and expressed an unmodified audit opinion thereon.
2) These standalone financial results of the Company have been prepared in accordance with the Indian Accounting Standards prescribed under Section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 ("the Act") read with relevant rules issued thereunder ('IND AS') and other accounting principles generally accepted in India and guidelines issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India ("SEBI").
3) In accordance with Indian Accounting Standard (Ind AS) 108 on 'operating segments', segment information has been given in the consolidated financial results of the Company, and therefore no separate disclosure on segment information is given in these standalone financial results.
4) The Government of India introduced the Goods and Services Tax (GST) with effect from July 01, 2017. Accordingly, revenue from operations are presented net of taxes and duties, on implementation of Goods and Services Tax Act. Revenue from operations for the nine months ended December 31, 2017 included Excise duty upto June 30, 2017 which is now subsumed in GST.
5) Effective April 1, 2018, the Company has adopted Ind AS 115 "Revenue from Contracts with Customers" The application of Ind AS 115 did not have any material impact on the financial results of the Company.
6) Corresponding previous period's figures have been regrouped/reclassified wherever necessary.