Fruition Venture Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above financial results were reviewed and approved at the meeting of the Board of Directors in their meeting held on February 05, 2019. These results have been subject to limited review by the statutory auditors appointed for the.- FY 2018-19.
2. The Company adopted Indian Accounting Standards ("Ind AS") from April 01, 2017 and accordingly the above standalone financial results have been prepared in accordance with the recognition and measurement principles laid down in the Ind AS 34 Interim Financial Reporting prescribed under Section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with relevant rules issued thereunder and other accounting principles generally accepted in India. Financial results for all the periods presented have been prepared in accordance with the recognition and measurement principles of Ind AS 34.
3. The financial results have been prepared on the basis of same accounting policies which were followed in preparation of financial results for the year ended 31.03.2018
4. There were no exceptional / extraordinary items during the respective periods reported above.
5. Previous period / year figures have been regrouped / reclassified wherever considered necessary.
6. Reconciliation between financial results as previously reported (referred to as "Previous GAAP") and IND AS Complaint for quarter ended December 31, 2017 is given below: For Table, kindly refer Corporate Announcements on www.bseindia.com.