Captain Polyplast Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above Unaudited Standalone Financial Results have been reviewed by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at its meeting held on February 04, 2019. The statutory auditors of the company have earned out limited review of the financial results for the nine months ended December 31, 2018.
2. The Above Financial Results have been prepared in accordance with the applicable Indian Accounting Standards as prescribed u/s. 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with rule 3 of the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 as amended and other recognized accounting practices and policies to the extent applicable.
3. The Company has only two reportable segments as per IND As 108 i.e Segment 1)Manufacturing of Micro Irrigation Systems & Allied Products. Segment 2)DCA cum CS of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd (IOCL) - Polymer Business
4. During the period under review, equity share of face value of Rs. 10/- each has been sub divided into five equity shares of face value of Rs 2 /- each w.e.f. 19.09.2018 (i.e. 10075758 shares sub divided into 50378790 shares) Henceforth, EPS for the quarter ended 30th September, 2018. and EPS for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December, 2018 have been calculated considering face value Rs.2/- per share.
5. Previous periods / years' figures have been re-grouped / re-classified, where necessary to make it comparable with the current period.