Emami Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above results have been revieved by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors at their respective meetings held on 31st January, 2019.
2. The Limited Review of the results for the Quarter ended 31st December,2018 as required under Regulations 33 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations & Disclosure Requirements) Regulation,2015, has been completed by the Statutory Auditor of the Company.
3. The shareholders of the Company had approved Issuance of Bonus shares on 9th June, 2018. Consequent to such approval, the Company has allotted bonus shares in ratio of 1 equity share of Re. 1 each for every 1 equity share on 25th June, 2018. Accordingly, basic, diluted and cash earnings per share for earlier periods above have been restated in terms of Ind AS- 33, Earrings Per Share.
3. Pursuant to Voluntary Retirement Scheme at Kolkata Unit, the company has paid compensation amounting to Rs. 980 lacs to its employees which has been charged as an exceptional expense.
4. Subsequent to the quarter end, the Company has acquired a German brand "Creme 21" dealing in skin care & body care products with a strong presence in MENA & other focus markets.
5. The figures for the previous periods have been rearranged / regrouped wherever necessary, to make them comparable.
6. As the Company's business activity falls within a single operating segment, viz, "Personal and Healthcare”, no separate segment information is disclosed.