Duke Offshore Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The result for the year ended 31st December 2018 were reviewed and recommended by the Audit Committee and approved by the Board of Directors in its meeting held on January 18, 2019. The above results for the quarter ended December 31, 2018 have been reviewed by Statutory Auditor of company in terms of Regulation 33 of the SEBI (Listing Obligation and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015.
2. This statement has been prepared in accordance with the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 (Ind AS) prescribed under section 133 under Companies Act, 2013 and other recognized accounting practices and policies to the extent applicable.
3. The format for audited / unaudited financial results as prescribed in SEBI's circular CIR/CFD/CMD/15/2015 dated November 20, 2015 has been modified to comply with requirements of SEBI's circular dated July 05, 2016 Ind AS and schedule III (Division II) to the Companies Act, 2013 applicable to the companies that are required to comply with Ind AS.
4. Disclosure of segment wise information is not applicable as the company operates only in one segment and its main business is Marine Offshore Services.
5. Figures for corresponding previous periods have been regrouped / restated wherever necessary.