Sumeru Industries Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above results have been reviewed by Audit Committee and thereafter approved and taken on record by the Board in its meeting held on 28th January, 2019. The Statutory Auditors have carried out limited review of the accounts.
2. The company operates in one segment, hence no separate segment reporting is given.
3. The company has adopted Indian Accounting Standard ("Ind AS") notified by the Ministery of Corporate Affairs with effect from April 01, 2017 and accordingly these financial results have been prepared in accordance with the recognition and measurement principles laid down in the Ind AS 34 interim financial report prescribed under section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with relavant rules issued thereunder.
4. The Ind AS compliant corresponding figures in the previous year have been subjected to review/ audit. However, the Company's management has exercised necessary due dilligence to ensure that such financial results provide a true and fair view.
5. Under Ind AS, Investments in Mutual Funds are recognised and measured at fair value. Impact of fair value changes as on the date of transition has been recognised in reserves and for changes thereafter in statement of profit and Loss.
6. Previous years/ Quarters figures have been regrouped / rearranged wherever necessary.