Confidence Petroleum India Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The Board of Directors in its meeting held on January 22nd 2019 approved the above results. The statutory auditors of the company have carried out the Limited Review of the results and submitted their report.
2. The Consolidated Result does not include results of companies where Confidence Petroleum India Ltd is holding a stake of 20% or less.
3. The Company has performed well in LPG division particularly in Auto LPG Segment both in topline and bottom line has improved because of margins and higher volumes As on 37/12/2018 the company is having 163 Auto LPG Stations/Pumps across India
4. The company has performed well in LPG Cylinder manufacturing segment owing to Orders in hand from PSU Oil Majors.
5. In terms of amended clause 41 of the listing agreement, the status of investor complaints for the quarter / year ended on December 31st, 2018 is '1'.
6. The figures of previous year/quarter have been regrouped or reclassified wherever necessary.
7. Notes to Segment Information for the quarter ended 31st December, 2018. As per Accounting Standard 108 on Segment Reporting (AS 108), the Company has reported "Segment Information, as described below : a) The Cylinder Division includes production and marketing operations of LPG /CNG cylinders. b) The LPG Division includes LPG marketing and bottling business & Others.