Camex Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. These financial results were reviewed by the Audit Committee, and were approved by the Board of Directors and taken on record by the Board of Directors at their meetings held on 31st January, 2019.
2. The above results for the quarter ended on December 31, 2018 has been prepared in accordance with the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 (Ind AS), prescribed under Section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013, and other recognised accounting practices and policies to the extent applicable.
3. The statutory auditors of the company have carried out "Limited Review" of the Financial Results for the quarter ended 31st December, 2018.
4. The format of the unaudited quarterly results as prescribed in SEBI's Circular CIR/CFD/CMD/15/2015 dated 30th November, 2015 has been modified to comply with the requirements of SEBI's Circular dated 5th July, 2016, Ind AS and Schedule III [Division II] to the Companies Act, 2013.
5. The company is engaged in the single business segment of Dyes and Chemicals, consequently the company does not have seprate reportable business segment for the quarter and nine months ended 31st December,2018.
6. Consequent to the introduction of Goods & Services Tax (GST) with effect from 01 July,2017, Central Excise, Value Added Tax (VAT), etc. have been replaced by GST. In accordance with Ind AS 115 on Revenue and Schedule III of the Companies Act, 2013, GST is not included in Gross Revenue from Operations in applicable periods. In view of the aforesaid restructuring of the indirect taxes, revenue from operations for the quarter ended 31 st December, 2018 is not comparable to that extent with that of the corresponding previous period.
7. Figures for the previous periods have been regrouped/ reclassified to the classification of current period wherever necessary.