1. The above statement of Standalone unaudited financial result was reviewed by the audit committee and taken on record at the Board Meeting held on 31.01.2019. The statutory Auditors have carried out limited review of the Unaudited Financial Results for the quarter and nine months ended 31.12.2018.
2. The Company adopted Indian Accounting Standard (“IND AS”) from 01.04.2017 and accordingly these financial results have been prepared in accordance with the recognition and measurement principles laid down in the Ind AS 34 “Interim Financial Reporting” prescribed under section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with the relevant rules there under.
3. The Company is primarily engaged in manufacturing of “Polymer Processing” and other activities are revolving around the same. As such, there is no separate reportable operating segment as defined by Ind AS 108- “Operating Segments”.
4. The figures for the corresponding previous period have been regrouped / reclassified wherever necessary, to make them comparable.
5. The provision for Income tax and MAT will be made at the end of the year.
6. Information in Investor complaints in pursuant to clause 41 of the Listing Agreement for the quarter ended 31st December, 2018: beginning 02; received 08; disposed off 10; and pending 00.