Jetking Infotrain Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above statement of standalone unaudited financial results ("the Statement") for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2018 have been reviewed by the Audit Committee and thereafter the Board of Directors have taken it on record at the Board Meeting held on February 05, 2019.
2. This statement has been prepared in accordance with the Companies (Indian Accounting Standards) Rules, 2015 (Ind AS) prescribed under section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 and other recognised accounting practices and policies to the extent applicable.
3. The Company operated in a single primary business segment, i.e. "IT Training, imparting education particularily in Hardware and Networking". Hence, there are no reportable segments as per Ind AS 108, i.e. "Operating Segments" notified by Central Government of India.
4. Effective April 01, 2018, the Company has adopted Ind AS 115 "Revenue from contracts with customers" using the modified retrospective option which is applied to contracts that were not completed as at April 01, 2018. Accordingly the comparatives have not been retrospectively adjusted. The effect on adoption of Ind AS 115 did not have any material impact to the financial results of the Company.
5. During the financial year 2016-17, the Company had filed arbitration proceedings against a Broker/sub-broker for an unauthorized trade taken place in NSE F&O segment for an aggregrate amount of Rs. 36.77 lacs. The Company has preferred an appeal before the Hon'ble Arbitral Tribunal of National Stock Exchange of india Limited (Mumbai Regional Center) on May 24, 2016. The Order has been received in favour of the Company. subsequent to the order, the broker/sub-broker had filed an appeal in Hon'ble High Court against the Order of Arbitral Tribunal. The appeal is at the the admission stage with the Hon'ble High Court. Necessary adjustments will be made, if required in the books of account on the outcome of High Court proceedings in the matter.
6. The Company has recognised deferred tax asset amounting to INR 93.37 lakhs in the quarter ended September 30, 2018 on carry forward of unused tax losses, to the extent these losses can be utilised.
7. The financial results of the Company are submitted to BSE and are available on our website www.jetking.com.
8. Figures for the corresponding previous periods are re-classified, wherever considered necessary, to conform to the figures of the current period.