Cigniti Technologies Ltd. - Quarterly/Annual Result Disclosures and Notes dated 31 Dec 2018
Auditor and Management Disclosures and Notes for the quarterly results dated 31 Dec 2018
1. The above standalone unaudited financial results of Cigniti Technologies Limited ('the Company') were reviewed and recommended by the Audit Committee and thereafter approved at the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company held on January 31, 2019.
2. The standalone financial results of the Company have been prepared in accordance with the recognition and measurement principles laid down in Indian Accounting Standards ('IND AS') 34 Interim Financial Reporting prescribed under section 133 of the Companies Act, 2013 ("the Act") read with relevant rules issued thereunder, other accounting principles generally accepted in India and guidelines issued by Securities and Exchange Board of India ("SEBI").
3. Based on the internal reporting provided to the Chief Operating Decision Maker, the standalone financial results relates to "Software testing services" as the only reportable primary segment of the Company.
4. Other income includes:
a) Net foreign exchange loss of Rs. 488.47 and net foreign exchange gain of Rs. 648.88 lakhs for the quarter and nine months ended December 31,2018 respectively (net foreign exchange gain of Rs. 634.51 lakhs for the quarter ended September 30,2018, net foreign exchange loss for the quarter and nine months ended December 31,2017 of Rs. 399.44 lakhs and Rs. 228.26 lakhs respectively, net foreign exchange gain of Rs. 88.87 lakhs for the year ended March 31,2018).
b) Export incentive for the quarter ended September 30, 2018 and nine months period ended December 31, 2018 includes Rs. 1,269.34 lakhs pertaining to the period from April 2015 to March 31 2018 recognized in the previous quarter based on the duty scrips grant received.
5. The Company has allotted 52,250 equity shares of Rs. 10 each on November 12, 2018 pursuant to exercise of options under Employee Stock Option Schemes and got the same listed at BSE & NSE.
6. Previous period figures have been regrouped/reclassified wherever necessary to conform to the current period classification.